The 24th Edition of AMSA International eNewsletter is finally out!
The theme of the current edition is World Sight Day (WSD) 2018.
World Sight Day (WSD) is an annual day of awareness held on October 11, to focus global attention on blindness and vision impairment. As stated by WHO, an estimated 180 million people worldwide are visually disabled. Of those, up to 80% of cases of blindness are actually avoidable, either resulting from preventable conditions (20%) or being treatable (60%) so that sight is restored. Considering the urgency and opportunity of this matter, AMSA International has also joined the world in commemoration.
1. Exclusive Content: EAMSC Thailand 2019 & AMSC Malaysia 2018
2. Get to know the Editorial Board of AMSA International eNewsletter and AMSA International Executive Committee of 2018/2019!
3. Hear out what our members say about World Sight Day
4. Catch up with the latest activities of AMSA Chapters all over Asia!
5. Learn new knowledge about cities and cultures of AMSA Chapters
6. Check out the photograph taken by our talented members
7. [NEW!] Academic Quiz: Fill the crossword by visiting the website through the link or QR code available on page 108. The winner of the quiz will be announced in the next edition of the eNewsletter and will be given an AMSA International merchandise as a reward. So, don’t forget to join the quiz and win your reward!
Read the eNewsletter through this link: