AMSA-International Newsletter is finally here! The theme for Newsletter Issue #24 will be:
World Sight Day 2018
“Shining a Light on Eye Health”
With sub-theme as follows:
- What’s your take, as a medical student, on raising people’s awareness regarding eye
health and visual impairment?
- How important do you see it is to do an eye screening to prevent visual impairment?
- Eye exercise: Is it necessary?
- Give us your thoughts and advice on vision wellness! (e.g. Vision wellness in the
workplace: Tips on how to protect your eyes from digital devices)
Here are several sections that you are able to participate:
- Scientific Articles/Articles/Essay/Your Opinions regarding the theme or sub theme.
- Your Recent Chapter/University Activities.
- Your Chapter/AMSA University Profile.
- Culture Corner
Please contact your Editorial Board team or RC for further information regarding the article
submission guidelines. Submit your works before October 20, 2018, at 23.00 GMT +7