Hello people of tomorrow !
Now, your chance to taste the atmosphere in AMSA International is widely open !
The AMSA International eNewsletter is a regular publication designed to keep our members informed about activities and programs at local chapters and throughout the organisation. It serves as a platform to provide regular updates regarding our events at different chapters. All members are also encouraged to submit articles and other AMSA-related material.
With AMSA International’s global presence, a enthusiastic and diligent editorial board is required. The eNewsletter Editorial Board will assist the Chief Editor of The Newsletter in collecting information, articles, and illustrations from various sources to be publish in the newsletter.
Here are some key positions that are available in this recruitment period:
- Chapter Representatives (all chapters must elect 1 member to represent each chapter)
- In charge of collecting articles and other materials from the local chapter and contacting the other chapter members and Regional Chairperson to publish in AMSA International’s Newsletter.
- Responsible for engaging more people from the local chapter to write for AMSA International’s Newsletter.
- Increase publicity of AMSA International’s Newsletter in the local chapter.
- Layout Designers (2 slots)
- Create the layout and other illustrations to make AMSA International’s Newsletter more appealing to our readers.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (max 200 words)
- Photo (most recent)
- Recommendation Letter from the Regional Chairperson/Representative of each University
- For those applying as the Layout Designer, you may send me your portfolio (include your publication / art works, for instance, posters, logos, photography, drawings, etc.). The portfolio can be attached, or just give the link if the size is too big.
For members who are highly passionated about journalism, mass communication, and writing, this might be the perfect fit for you to showcase your talent! For those interested, you can download the required documents HERE. Please submit your required documents to your RC before the 7th of September 2017.
There will be an online meeting on the 10th of September 2017 for those who are selected.